Monday

Next Book:

Sorry for all the delay. I will still be reading The Historian. I ordered the book online and then I waited for it to arrive. I received a confirmation email after I ordered.
It never showed up? For some reason I finally found out (after emailing customer service to see where my order was) that my order never went through.
So, I have ordered it again and should hopefully receive it shortly. That's what I get for ordering online, right.... I do it all the time and usually I don't have any problems.

I will write another post as soon as I get the book and schedule a start date.
Until then, I'm trying to finish Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows (for the second time) before it arrives. I'm almost done. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan!


Mrs. Marine


Trisha

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's pretty irritating. What service were you using to order the book?

    NathanKP - Inkweaver Review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate your comments! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you!