Meet the Contributor:

Mrs. Marine
Mrs. Marine & the Tiny Troops

Monday, May 09, 2011

Quotes from Dhampir's & Vampire's #17

Instead he kissed me.
Time stopped as he reached out and cupped my face between his hands. He brought his mouth down and brushed it against my lips. It was barely a kiss at first but soon increased, becoming heady and deep. When he finally pulled away, it was to kiss my forehead. He left his lips there for several seconds as his arms held me close.

Thoughts of Rose

Vampire Academy
by Richelle Mead

2 Comments:

Robyn Burke said...

I'm not into this vampire genre but what a poetic sampling!

aprilraechelle* said...

Hello there! I'm a new follower here, and I'm hoping you'll get the chance to follow me too. I'm a new blogging Mommy, and am looking to learn from and share with as many Mommy's as possible! :D

Name's April, 23, 2 kids, and a hubby- a dog and a cat. I'm about to start working again for the first time in over 2 years, unpaid, but it's going to be awesome. My life is crazy and chaotic, and so is my blog- hope you enjoy!! :)

http://atpauley2011.blogspot.com

XO-aprilraechelle*

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you!

NO Comment Captchas
Word verification only prevents computer spam, please Turn it off.
Like Say "NO" to to Comment Captcha on Facebook!

ss_blog_claim=f623f5bd0381c60d932a08621b1594dd Twitter Bird Gadget