Tuesday

5. Amelia’s Diaries: Everythings going wrong

January 11, 2013

I got fired from my job today; they said my tardiness has become an issue. I don’t know what has been going on with me lately, everything seems to be going wrong. I used to always be on time or early for work, then the last few weeks things keep happening to make me late.

Luckily the bar down the street is looking for a bar tender and they hired me on the spot, they said I will make great tips especially if I show some skin… There are certain advantages to being female, I start work tomorrow.

~ Amelia

*This is a Fictional story, click Amelia's Diaries to read more about her and read the story from the begining here! Come back each week for a new chapter!

Copyright protected: © Patricia Mrs. Marine and Novel Bloggers, 2008 - Present.

Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you!