Wednesday

6. Amelia’s Diaries: New Job

January 14, 2013


I actually like working at the bar, it’s a lot of fun. My coworkers are really nice, and the customers are fairly laid back. I get hit-on all the time, which I will admit I like, it is kind of an ego boost which I sort of need right now. I’ve been a little down in the dumps lately; I guess I can’t help it this time of year, no matter how hard I try the sadness always creeps in. I can’t help it, I miss her. 

~ Amelia

*This is a Fictional story, click Amelia's Diaries to read more about her and read the story from the begining here! Come back each week for a new chapter!

Copyright protected: © Patricia Mrs. Marine and Novel Bloggers, 2008 - Present.

Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you!