Sunday

Sorry, fell off the planet...

I know, have not posted in quite a while. I have been unable to pick up The Historian and read more. Unfortunately I have to put that down for now because there is another book captivating me right now. Which I know many have already read and I am a little late on the bandwagon.

Twilight - Now a major motion picture!

I unfortunately had not heard of the book until I saw the previews for the movie and then discovered the books. I love to read but I am usually out of the loop when it comes to whats on the best seller list and what book everyone is reading.
It was the same with the Harry Potter books. I saw the first two movies, then read the 3rd book just in time before that movie came out. I have since read all the books twice, I am a huge Harry Potter Fan! I cant wait to see the rest of the movies.

So, I have already begun reading Twilight and I am totally hooked and will be reading all the books and posting about them, so stay tuned!

Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you!