Wednesday

3. Amelia’s Diaries: Date for V-Day!

February 10, 2008


My classes have been so hectic I haven’t had any time to update… It’s 4 days till Valentine’s Day and I have date!!! I can’t wait! More later!

........

January 1, 2013
Dear Diary,
I’m not really sure if I can do this again or not, start writing again… It’s been 5 years since I have kept a diary and after everything that has happened I don’t know where to begin. I like to address my entries to “Dear Diary” so I can feel as though I am talking to someone, writing a letter perhaps, to a close friend. Today is my birthday, I am 24. I’m not ready to write down why it’s been so long since I have written, but it is a new year, and with everything happening lately I finally think I need to whether I am really ready or not.

~ Amelia

*This is a Fictional story, click Amelia's Diaries to read more about her and read the story from the begining here! Come back each week for a new chapter!

Copyright protected: © Patricia Mrs. Marine and Novel Bloggers, 2008 - Present.

Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you!