Tuesday

"The Notebook" chapter: Swans and Storms p. 109-130

I would love to jump into the first scene in this chapter. A lake full of swan and geese, how beautiful a picture that would be.
Then as Allie and Noah are heading back to the house it begins to downpour rain.

They change out of wet clothes and snuggle in front of a fire.
WOW, things heat up between them, the rest of the chapter is quite steamy (in other words they do it, in front of a fire, how romantic can you get). I knew they were going to get back together. Although, Allie is still engaged. Oops, what about Lon.... Hmm, I am waiting for him to show up looking for her, he knows something is up.
Allie and Noah are in love again!

Quoting Noah:
"You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I lived without you for as long as I have. I love you, Allie, more than you can ever imagine. I always have, and I always will."

Next chapters: "Courtrooms", "An Unexpected Visitor", & "Crossroads"
pages 131-147 on Tuesday July 29th
THE NOTEBOOK by Nicholas Sparks


Mrs. Marine


Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you!